Get in contact with glacial waterfalls, spouting hot springs, lava fields, the milky waters of the Blue Lagoon, and with a bit of luck, the elusive Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights. Overnight at a 3 star hotel in the city centre.
08:30: Join tour AH12 Golden Circle Classic
– visit Thingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia are slowly tearing apart, and where the Icelandic Parliament was founded over 1000 years ago. See the magnificent glacial waterfall Gullfoss, and the spouting hot springs at Geysir. On the way back we‘ll stop at Skalholt bishopric before returning to Reykjavik via Hveragerdi town and Hellisheidi heath. Arrival in Reykjavik at 16:30-17:00.
Evening at leisure or join optional tour AH150 Taste the Saga
(Fri.& Sat.only) or AH33 Northern Light Mystery
(subject to conditions).
Join transfer AH18 Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport
– departing at 09:00 or 11:00. Enjoy a relaxing visit at the Blue Lagoon before transferring to KEF Airport at 12:00, 14:00 or 15:00.
January - April 2012Price per person
|Single room||Double room||Studio 1-2pax|
|43.650 ISK per person|
32.150 ISK per person
33.250 ISK per person
37.450 ISK per person
41.650 ISK per person
|January - April 2012 - extra nights
Price per night
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel for 2 nights
- Breakfast every day (except arrival)
- Tour AH18 – AH12
- Blue Lagoon entrance
- Airport Express transfer from Keflavík airport to hotel
- Tour AH150 – only on Fridays & Saturdays - 4900 ISK per person - 15% discount available
- Tour AH33 – subject to conditions - special 2 for 1 offer available
Please note: Apartment accommodation is only available in Hotel Fron.